I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
I just sang along to your "Poker Face"/coffee addict parody, so I definitely wanted to come and check this one out too. Good parodies are very difficult to write - I applaud you! Most of the lines fit just right with the original song. Weird Al could probably use your help for his next album.
Got YWS?
"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie
There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. — Christopher Darlington Morley