Art contest!!

20 posts1, 2

Also...

  • Yuri 50%
  • Yaoi 50%

Total votes: 8

User avatar
Gender they/them
Points 1615
Reviews 69
quietcatastrophe wrote:How did he end up like this? 😭
Just kidding—here's my OC! 🎀


I LOVE THEM THANK YOU!!
Kai: 'I mean... considering I'm...'
Cinder: 'The crown prince?'
Kai: 'Not bragging! Just a fact!'
(used to be NotReallyHuman)

yuuki | They/Them




User avatar
Gender they/them
Points 1615
Reviews 69
vulpesvelox wrote:entering !!!!


THANK YOU
Kai: 'I mean... considering I'm...'
Cinder: 'The crown prince?'
Kai: 'Not bragging! Just a fact!'
(used to be NotReallyHuman)

yuuki | They/Them




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 12268
Reviews 158
I think I'll enter! So much good looking art here :D

Image

Her yearning is so strong that her ex shows up in her smoke...




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 942
Reviews 30
I finally finished my drawing! I've been busy with marching band. Sorry this is cutting it close

IMG_20260807_144751918_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20260807_144751918_HDR~2.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 93 times


Her name is Hekili
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid

They/Them




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6800
Reviews 27
i will try and get a more complete version out, but in the meantime here is my work-in-progress VelocityForce VF1 Evo-Y LMDH Le Mans racecar!
Screenshot 2026-08-23 195700.png
Screenshot 2026-08-23 195700.png (149.38 KiB) Viewed 63 times
A serrodyne is a signal-processing technique used to shift the frequency of an electromagnetic wave by applying a continuous, linear phase ramp.



The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star