Well, since Alvarin is in, I guess I need to also.
Save time... see it my way.
"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody." -Happy Gilmore
OH I forgot to mention. Don't just look up the lyrics and write (You can if you want ) But also listen to the song so you know the feel and see where it takes you!
JordanSeiyr wrote:BenFranks: BURNITDOWN by Linkin Park
DANGIT. I love that song. And linkin park. Oh well. My song is pretty catching
Save time... see it my way.
"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody." -Happy Gilmore
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark. — Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X