Connect the dots!

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 118
Ok here is how the game works: I have made a picture on ms paint the Picture only consists of dots. You have to copy the picture and paste it in ms paint and connect the dots and see what you make. You don't have to use all of the dots just use what you need to make a picture. It dosent have to be fancy but you can color it if you want. So get connecting! Oh and one more thing you can't add more dots!

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6666/dots5ex.png


A goldfish! > http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7034/dots7la.png
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23925
Reviews 570
Hmm, that's harder than I expected :P I've got nothing yet for my efforts, but I'll have another go later!
Matt.



There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling