Reply to a song with another song

120 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2067
Reviews 40
It's Raining Men-The Weather Girls
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
Greats Balls of Fire! - Jerry Lee Lewis
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1041
Reviews 3
The Roof - Bloodhound Gang

(Y'might only get it if you've heard the song, haha)
frickdamn, son.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
Set it Off - Audioslave
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
Set the World on Fire - Britt Nicole
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1041
Reviews 3
City - Hollywood Undead
frickdamn, son.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
She's Country - Jason Aldean (Sorry, I couldn't resist. I don't actually like country much.)
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1041
Reviews 3
hmmmm

All the Stars in Texas - Ludo

The only country I really like is Johnny Cash, haha.
frickdamn, son.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 3396
Reviews 73
Sweet Home Alabama- Lynyrd Skynyrd




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 3396
Reviews 73
International Love- Pitbull




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
Two Hearts- Birthday Massacre
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Birthday - The Beatles
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
Let it Rock- Kevin Rudolf
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Welcome To The World - Kevin Rudolf
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus