The 29th of February

6 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 936
Reviews 21
You only get this date once every four years :wink:

So... what will you do on this special day then?? Which is so rare that next time we have to wait for 2016.
:pirate3:




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
Sleep in. :smt003
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 690
Reviews 1
Learner1 wrote:Sleep in. :smt003

Luckyyyyyyyyyy
If looks could kill, you'd be turning blue as we speak

I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight to the death your right to say it- Voltaire

Rainbow Dash: Cutesy? Wootsy? Have you even met me?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 652
Reviews 178
I didn't do anything fun. It didn't even occur to me today was so semi-special!
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 936
Reviews 21




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 788
Reviews 9
Doing a biology assessment that I SHOULD have had a week to do, but that my teacher only remembered about in today's lesson, so I have to do the whole research task tonight and hand it in tomorrow... grrr :/
Ah, well. C'est la vie, I suppose. :)
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."



I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X