Victoriana

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 788
Reviews 9
For people to convene who share a deeply ingrained love of all things nineteenth century.
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
Hi Anoia! You may want to wait until the clubs come back and then make a club for this :)
Just a suggestion!
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3404
Reviews 37
OMG! There are clubs!? Sooooooo flippity-floppin awesome!
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!



The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix