"Friendship is about...looking after each other." "Friendship is about being ready to call for the taxi." .."Friends don't let friends drink and drive." A message from some abbreviated thing on TV.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
Last thing I was listening to was Russian Roulette by Rihanna because right know there's something on Al Jazeera about Libya which isn't... Music (but is to Libyans)
My Dad calling the maid...my dad's message tone..the computer overheating..
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy. My friend and I were listening to it just the other day and now I can't get it out of my head, so I decided to embrace it!
I am aPUZZLE yet to be putTOGETHER
But at the same time, I'm just onePIECE still trying to figure out where IFIT IN
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated — Messenger