I keed about the rating. *google translates to get a rough idea* Aww, thank you! But I don't love you like that. I only love you in a sisterly way. x3 8/10
Ideasdon't stay in heads very long because they don't likesolitary confinement.
God gives us our relatives - thank God we can choose our friends. - Ethel Watts Mumford A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. - Walter Winchell “I’ll Surprise you, I promise” -Adam Lambert
God gives us our relatives - thank God we can choose our friends. - Ethel Watts Mumford A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. - Walter Winchell “I’ll Surprise you, I promise” -Adam Lambert
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root
and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky
of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home
or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart
(i carry it in my heart) — e.e. cummings