Rock On!!!!

34 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6090
Reviews 1258
Muse
Arctic Monkeys
The Clash (if I haven't said them before :P)
and...

THE OFFSPRING!

Mwhahaha!
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1507
Reviews 98
Offspring!!!!!
Oh the trees!
Take me back to London please!!!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6090
Reviews 1258
YAY!!!

You like them too?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1507
Reviews 98
I like pretty much all the bands Ive heard you mention, not that it means we have a musical connection, I guess it just means we both have wide musical love........ *mumbles rubbish into the distance*
Oh the trees!
Take me back to London please!!!



For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein