God gives us our relatives - thank God we can choose our friends. - Ethel Watts Mumford A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. - Walter Winchell “I’ll Surprise you, I promise” -Adam Lambert
The sweet sound of silence ;D. Aren't you jealous? I know I am.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S
I was listening to 'Fluorescent adolescent' by 'Arctic monkeys' but now the CD's finished and all I can here is my sister's phone going off every other second in the next room. *Puts the CD back on*
'Stop wishing for the sunshine. Start living in the rain.' - Kids In Glass Houses.
'Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?' - MCR artwork.
Books are the ultimate Dumpees: put them down and they'll wait for you forever; pay attention to them and they always love you back. -John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it. — soundofmind