First Impression

257 posts1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 32184
Reviews 153
You were very... orange.
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1626
Reviews 745
You were that girl who reminded me of Kyllorac, but not.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon


I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
That you were secretly a candle. O.o
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 719
Reviews 562
I always imagined you looking like this:
Spoiler
Image
and then I realized that you probably look a little bit more human than that.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5736
Reviews 84
When I first saw your name, when I was newer here, I was like, "Why does her username get to be green?"

You were a big Aerosmith fan, that's all I knew. XD


Were? AM! Biggest one EVER at that
Live, Love, Laugh




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 719
Reviews 562
Aerosmith. And more Aerosmith. And that's about it. :P




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6748
Reviews 100
Someone who is good at giving advice.
Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 28776
Reviews 446
someone who likes fish.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5081
Reviews 270
I was intrigued by your apple avvie.

Also, Jash was calling you yurii...... which..... *coughcough* nevermind.
"Ok, Lolpup. You can be a girl worth fighting for."
--Pengu




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
You like to squeeze your bread flat..... (I know, I know, violent and random but that's the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw your avvie!)
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1787
Reviews 370
that you enjoy time wasters and games... :)
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you


-Richard Siken


Formerly SparkToFlame




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 833
Reviews 1
that you like the wizard of oz.
Kirby is my friend!

(o.o) <----- Raccoon is watching you.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539
Hm. You have an avvie I still honestly don't quite understand. But then, I'm not so great with avatar guessing games.
this tender self • metamorpoiesis • i have returned with the swell • i don't know how to be alone

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 803
Reviews 58
The INCREDIBLES! And my favorite character. Clearly you are a wonderful human being.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
Spinelli --> Jerry Spinelli --> Stargirl --> Awesomeness. :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle



Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar