Hm...I think I saw you around, but I didn't really get to know you until you posted about TWLOHA, and I found a fellow love-arm-writer. XD
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Ransacked your wall and found out that you're a fan of Serial Experiment Lain. I've never seen it, though my friend was telling me about it and I thought; "What a co-winky-dinc!"
At first, I thought you were a very quiet girl - much like Caroline - until I went into the chatroom and saw you in there. A totally different conclusion of a very bubbly person soon followed. I also thought you have a vicious passion for anime (your previous avvie).
When I was a new memb, I pranced about reading profiles. Your personality was very different from mine. (Sporty? WTD?) And then I watched Soul Eater, and your avatar came to light, and I esploded. ^_^
hey, Jude, don't make it bad take a sad song and make it better remember to let it into your heart then you can start to make it better.
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett