Rosh HaShannah, Jewish new year

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 840
Reviews 147
On this eve of Rosh HaShannah (Jewish New Year),

I wish everyone to have a sweet and happy new year full of Joy and Happiness.

SHANAH TOVAH UMETUKAH.

To all of those whom I have hurt or offended, and I am sure it has been many, I offer my most sincere apology, and I ask only your forgiveness. If there is something I have done to hurt or offend you in anyway, and you wish to discuss it personally, please email me at sabradan1@sbcglobal.net or IM me at sabradan1.

Let us begin this new year with a clean slate and may G*d inscribe us all in the book of life and happiness for another year. And may we grow closer together as people, despite our differences, to find a greater appreciation for Life.

Thank you.

Chamah v'chatimah tovah,
Dan
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 67
Mozeltov!
Le'chiem!
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6523
Reviews 657
I celebrate this too! The sun hasn't set here yet, though, so I have a few more hours to be evil. :twisted: lol, only kidding.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)



We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer