***************************************************************************** ******************************************** ****************** ********** ***** ******** 8( I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS
Dang!!!! How--wha--huh?? How in the heck can you people do that stuff?? That's amazing!!! I wish I had skills... Oh how the world would change if I did...*sighs and thinks of future happiness with artistic smiley skills* : ] The monalisa is amazing...and I love the music note...all of them are incredible!!!! But sadly my smileys are no match to ya'lls awesomeness.... [\_/] {^_^} (|_|) {!__!} [@__@] (> _ <) They're my little robots!! : ]
I dare you to move I dare you to move I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor I dare you to move I dare you to move Like today never happened Today never happened... Before. ---Dare you to move by, Switchfoot---
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark. — Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X