There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” -John 11:25-26
Yes! finally somebody gets it! It is suppose to be like a female dragon. Everyone keeps saying baby dragon (which isn't what I had in mind, but I do love that idea!)
9/10 I like it!
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!
Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal. — William S. Burroughs