I think it's oatmeal or something cooked in sheep's stomach... Let me look at Wikipedia...
Haggis is a dish containing sheep's 'pluck' (heart, liver and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally simmered in the animal's stomach for approximately three hours.
And there you go.
*hurls sticky syrup-covered pancakes at Bolt and Irish*
Just another quack spoutingpsychobabble.
"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."
*chucks a peach at Navita* (insert mischievous giggle here)
"I’m usually that guy who violently kicks off his shoes at the front door because there’s something about fake wooden kitchen linoleum that appears inviting to the feverish socked footsies." - Adam Young/Owl City
That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly. — Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead