Rate the location above you

28 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
9/10 I'm there all the time!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 880
Reviews 16




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2987
Reviews 15
8.2/10

XD

Teletubbie reminiscing XD
"Who needs God when you've got me?"
- Jessica Sanders

"Didn't I throw you out a window?"
- Jessica Sanders

www.drizzlefilm.com




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 880
Reviews 16
9.5/10 I absolutly love Kirby.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
9/10 again haha. And yeah, like Dracula, although I actually have it because it's the name of my favorite song of all time by McFly! Irishfire can back me up on this one! :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
Oh man, I've always wanted to go there! 10/10!
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
8/10
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
I don't know, 9/10 :D
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 49068
Reviews 373
:P

9.5/10
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7539
Reviews 374
I! Want! To! Be! There! Too! (think I'd fit in) Hehe 9/10
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
I love Pirate ships. :D

!0/!0
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
10/10 right on! :D
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
10/10 Yes! Although wasn't it a jar of dirt?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle



It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey