Question Game

1202 posts1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 81
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 323
Why do you want to know why I want to know?
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 42
Do you know why you want to know?
Hope

Embrace the total dork in yourself, and enjoy it, because well... Life is to short to be cool.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 323
Why shouldn't I know why I want to know?
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 683
Is it because god ate peaches?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23925
Reviews 570
Didn't Adam and Eve eat the peaches?
Matt.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 683




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 2
AND WHY DO THEY HAVE TO EAT PEACHES?
I live not because God wants me to. But because I have the will to go on.LIFE IS HARD. And I don't know why. And I don't plan to understand.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23925
Reviews 570
Maybe you should turn caps lock off?
Matt.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 683




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 685
Kore wa nan des ka
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23925
Reviews 570




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 685
Is this thread supposed to be strickly English?
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 323
Shouldn't it be scritly english?
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 42
Would it hurt if it wasn't?
Hope

Embrace the total dork in yourself, and enjoy it, because well... Life is to short to be cool.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 685
Does anyone else know a language other than English?



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle