YWS Posters

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
Re: Nate's blog post about Yewis needing more advertising, I asked my school librarian if I could put up a YWS poster and she said yes. I could probably make a poster I have no poster-making skillz, but I seem to remember there being some official ones somewhere on the site but I can't remember where.

Halp, plz? ^^
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 89625
Reviews 1272
Hrmm. I found where they were, but they're not there anymore. xD There's a "Page Under Construction" link instead.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
I haven't seen a page like that, but I could try making a few. I dunno how it'd turn out though...
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
I could try too, but it would prob be non-as-fantastical as Gsp's skills with effects. But I like your idea!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
Aww, thanks Irish. :)
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."



The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein