My hand writing

42 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 83309
Reviews 436
Because it's Saturday :D
Panorama4.jpg
Wooooooooo
Panorama4.jpg (649.1 KiB) Viewed 286 times

Ain't it cool?
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.


Click if you love cookies




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
hope you can read this...
Attachments
handies.jpg
handies.jpg (24.85 KiB) Viewed 283 times
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
Texan, are those runes? I know what they are, but I can't remember what they are, y'know? Anyway, awesome! Sorry, you can hardly read what I wrote....bad webcam...
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10801
Reviews 356
Gee, Mira your rocks ^.^ I'm ashamed of my sloppy one after seeing all of your awesome hand writings guys!
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3101
Reviews 51
Why are you ashamed, Kat? You have wonderful handwriting! *snugs* Don't think otherwise.

Mine rocks? Why in the world would you lie to me? :P I totally hate my handwriting. lol
"Smiles make the world go round." ~ Me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Heres my handwriting! :smt003
Attachments
puppypics 016.jpg
puppypics 016.jpg (35.13 KiB) Viewed 270 times
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Haha just kidding, heres my actual handwriting:
Attachments
puppypics 015.jpg
Isn't it lovely?
puppypics 015.jpg (47.97 KiB) Viewed 269 times
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Sorry about the 3 in a row posts but my thing was too big for just one picture :(
Attachments
puppypics 014.jpg
puppypics 014.jpg (52.72 KiB) Viewed 268 times
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
I feel so left out, Irish. You don't love me???

*sobsobsobsob*
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 49068
Reviews 373
*cries on Nutty's shoulder*

Meh too

Lovely handwriting though
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
I do love you Nutty! You're there! I swear I remember writing both of you! IM SORRY! :cry:

Thanks by the way! I really hate it sometimes.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3101
Reviews 51
*brings handwriting forum back*

Irish, I love your handwriting! It's so beautiful! :)
"Smiles make the world go round." ~ Me



That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)