Dance Party!

23 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
WOO! *heabangs along with Pudin and Ranger Hawk making haira fluffully wonder*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
*headbangs and jumps around, clumsily knocking over lamps...*

*stops and looks at broken lamps on the floor*

Where the heck did those come from?
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Hahaha! *dances into a empty suit of armor, thinking its a person turns around to apologize, sees the knight, screams, and goes into cardiac arrest*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
LIVE IRISH, LIVE!!!!! *sees that Irish is fine, changes the song to Hang Me Up To Dry by Cold War Kids, and starts jumping up and down*


By the way, if you don't know what songs people are talking about, you can check em out on www.playlist.com
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
*sits up and breathes deeply then gets up and starts dancing wildy with Nutty, keeping good distance away from the armor*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 7273
Reviews 45
*Puts on "Meet Me Halfway by Black Eyed Peas*

*Dances..whoooot!*
-Pauses-
*Grins and puts on Just Dance by Lady Gaga*

Oh yeaaaahhhhh (;




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
Haha wow, glad you're okay irishfire! *drinks some Mountain Dew so now she's on a sugar high and has enough energy to keep dancing*
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
*steals the Mt.D from Ranger and gulps the rest of it.* Ahhh, now that's better. *starts doing the robot with Irish*
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites