Yeppers! I spent the summer in sunny Oregon (yes, during the summer it's sunny) where the high was 100 and something and I still managed to only get a few shades darker. I am definately pale.
OK, let's say you are aroung 5'5" and 3/8. Average!
My mum was married to my dad for 5 years, and even after visiting him this summer, she still doesn't believe he has blue eyes. But anyway, I get them from him. I look quite a bit like him, actually.
Nope. Actually, my bottom eyelashes are few and thing. They start half way across the bottom of my eye. But I love to wear ridiculous fake eyelashes! So,I gues you where half right.
You have an amazing halo of thick, lush eyelashes around your green (or were they brown?) eyes.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. — Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"