Rate the username above you.

311 posts1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
I know a bunny named Oynx...hes so cute :smt003

9/10
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 880
Reviews 16
!0/!0 I like the swirls.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17580
Reviews 798
6/10

Not especially original, but I do appreciate that at least there was a capital "N" involved.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
7/10 Pretty name. :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
8/10 Dunno why.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 4
Cute name 8.5/10
Dont Worry, Be Happy.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
I like the ring to it 8/10
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
Irish and firey? 10/10!
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Sounds cool! 8.5/10
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1145
Reviews 37
8.5/10
To Live A Creative Life We Must Lose Our Fear Of Being Wrong.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
8.9/10

Interesting... I like it
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1145
Reviews 37
8.7/10
To Live A Creative Life We Must Lose Our Fear Of Being Wrong.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 22745
Reviews 197




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
9.3/10
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
Agh, what's with all the decimals?

9/10 It's like Skillet's new album! :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle



Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind