You say I get that a lot and I think...I'm sure you do. Lol.
You're more than wonderful More than amazing The irreplaceable Love of my life You're so incredible In these arms tonight The irreplaceable Love of my life
You're more than wonderful More than amazing The irreplaceable Love of my life You're so incredible In these arms tonight The irreplaceable Love of my life
You're more than wonderful More than amazing The irreplaceable Love of my life You're so incredible In these arms tonight The irreplaceable Love of my life
You say, I'm insane, I think: hellz yeah. If I spell it with a z its techiannally not a swear. (Nevershoutnever reference. Anyone?)
REVIEWS! IF You Need Them, PM me! * You Can make it all go away The pain the suffering The Hurt You Put her through Let you won't; You can't So for every love She knows Another stich she sews
You're more than wonderful More than amazing The irreplaceable Love of my life You're so incredible In these arms tonight The irreplaceable Love of my life
A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it. — Roald Dahl