Rate the location above you

28 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
Since we rate just about everything in this forum I just thought I'd through a fresher idea out there.

Basically, you rate the location of the user above you on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being the best and... hopefully there won't be many 1's.

I hope it's ok that I do this but LET THE RATING BEGIN!!! :D
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
6/10 Why is it spelled with two l's?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4884
Reviews 46
9/10, this is a strange to rate though. It's difficult to tell someone how lame or great their place of residency is.
rena;;let the future pass and don't let go




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
8.6/10

Rena0421 - I know it is a bit but we rate usernames and other things like that and I see it as more rating the creativity of the place then anything else... I hope that might clear something up?

Ranger Hawk - It's spelt with two l's because it a place in my mind where I visit sometimes and as I enter, in big flashing lights is The Lilly Pad. I think management is trying to be swanky or something with the double l's but anyway...
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
Ah, I see...well now that you've explained it to me, I give it 9/10. :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
8.9/10 I might have already asked this but... Do you have Vampires...? If so, are you allowed to bite?
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
I've already rated yours...anyways, I'm sure there are some vamps around here, I haven't gone looking though! And I have no idea what you mean by "am I allowed to bite?" so...yeah. :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1591
Reviews 18
!0/!0
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
9.3/10 so sweet I wish that could be my location
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1591
Reviews 18
:D

9/!0
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
8/10 are you referring to God's arms or a boy's arms? Just curious. :)
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
9.2/10 for possible vamps, as for ellephant's location, I hope it where a guys arms personally
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 880
Reviews 16
!0/!0 I give it a ten since I automatically think of frogs. Which I love.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
9.3/10 that's where I sometimes I take a holiday to...
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 880
Reviews 16
!0/!0 for the frogs again!



Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold