Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
F.R.E.D on chat
20 posts
1
,
2
gsppcrocks10
Gender
Points
2878
Reviews
100
Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:16 pm
gsppcrocks10
says...
·
Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:16 pm
Anonymous
DERF15.JPG (84.45 KiB) Viewed 112 times
Just another quack spouting
psychobabble.
"If I win, I'm a
prodigy
. If I lose, then I'm
mad
. That's the way history is written."
gsppcrocks10
Gender
Points
2878
Reviews
100
Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:17 pm
gsppcrocks10
says...
·
Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:17 pm
Anonymous
DERF16.JPG (99.81 KiB) Viewed 111 times
Just another quack spouting
psychobabble.
"If I win, I'm a
prodigy
. If I lose, then I'm
mad
. That's the way history is written."
gsppcrocks10
Gender
Points
2878
Reviews
100
Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:31 pm
gsppcrocks10
says...
·
Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:31 pm
Anonymous
DERF17.JPG (85.64 KiB) Viewed 105 times
Just another quack spouting
psychobabble.
"If I win, I'm a
prodigy
. If I lose, then I'm
mad
. That's the way history is written."
Sureal
Gender
Points
9907
Reviews
506
Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Sureal
says...
·
Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Anonymous
FRED has become sentient.
We're doomed.
I wrote the above
just for you.
Hawkie
Gender
Points
6919
Reviews
108
Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:17 pm
Hawkie
says...
·
Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:17 pm
Whoa this is pure awesome. I could write a story about this. xD
Sign In
Register
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero