John McClane: Drop it. It's the police. Tony: You won't hurt me. John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not? Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen. John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me
10/10 Anything with fox and fire is awesome. Plus Foxfire was the name of my favorite barrel-racing horse at the rodeo.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Four kinds of people I hate most in life. 1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with. 2. People who can't count. 3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.
What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration. — soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus