Flemzo doodles. A lot. (picture heavy) (viewer beware)

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 3762
Reviews 201
So, as I was going through my notebooks, finding out if I need to buy new ones, I noticed something that doesn't really surprise me: I suck at taking notes. In my most challenging class from the last year, I took a total of six pages of notes. And even then, most of the "notes" were poems or musings. But what was disturbing was the number of doodles I had on the pages.

Yeah, occasionally, I would pump out a full-length comic (those will be coming soon, when I get around to scanning them into the computer). But these doodles are just..... weird. Some of them are really cool, others of them are really inappropriate, but it's definitely a great snapshot into what I'm thinking when I'm not paying attention to what's going on.

With that, I will post all of the doodles I've done this past year (I took pictures of all of them, and I will write descriptions of them underneath here, in case they didn't turn out to your specifications), starting with:

Image
Death pointing at a guy; guy is saying "'Sup?"
Image
Shading
Image
A horse playing Horse!
Image
"Bonerz in Weird Places": on your foot, out of your stomach, out of your butt, your arm, your face, your body, your neck, in your butt, in your ear, in another boner, and in a blender. (Yikes.... what the hell was happening that day?)
Image
A Pac-man or something...
Image
Facial hair.
Image
Emotions.
Image
Farmer Gumps (from EN112: Grammar, Usage, Mechanics, Punctuation, Sentence structure)
Image
A guy.... with his head in the middle of his body...
Image
A man's head on a dog's body
Image
.... I don't wanna know...
Image
A building
Image
A horse, and a bunch of guys walking a bunch of clouds on top of clouds that other guys are walking...
Image
Numba Train!
Image
A guy and a Jack O' Lantern
Image
... Um.... a hairy belly guy.... but what's he saying?
Image
A tower (the guy at the top is shooting people off with a bow and arrow)
Image
A design for my (future) tattoo
Image
Another guy.... what's he saying?
Image
A killer Christmas tree! I actually wrote a story from this...
Image
A bird flying over a flag
Image
A scruffy guy's head on a turtle's body
Image
Headless teddy bear
Image
Picture says it all
Image
A handle or something?
Image
A faerie. Every so often, I draw something beautiful. This is one of those times.


Ta-da! Flemzo doodles!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 297
Reviews 73
These made me laugh. Thanks for that.
"Is", "is." "is" — the idiocy of the word haunts me. If it were abolished, human thought might begin to make sense. I don't know what anything "is"; I only know how it seems to me at this moment. -Robert Anton Wilson




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 83309
Reviews 436
:D <-- I was going to do, like, a hundred of them, but you get the picture!
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.


Click if you love cookies



When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind