I have plenty of people I would like to tear apart. Most of them are really annoying rich preppie girls(most preps annoy the crap out of me) from my school.
The ones that always wear designer clothes and point at you and stare when you wear the same jacket two days in a row. You know, the ones who wear Aeropostale and American Eagle and have their hair highlighted all professional, and straightened, and always look beautiful but are seriously the biggest snobs in ... oh, I dunno, the UNIVERSE. The Plastics, in Mean Girls, are preps.
The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy. — Mary Shelley, Frankenstein