This is probably a really stupid thing to post a discussion about, but has anybody got any tips on how to create a cool signtures? How do you make one anyway?
Something witty/funny, or an inspirational quote! Or alternatively, something you want to advertise on YWS,
Like: Your story, blog, critique thread, contest etc...
But not sutff like: Come to my blogshop! We sell cute clothes.
Nope, definitely not that.
~Have a nice day! Meep(:
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~ "You'll never walk alone"
I also put in song lyrics for the most part, as you can see in my signature right now. I also put in quotes that I love, or lists of Nanowrimo or Script Frenzy novels.
Some people fall in love and touch the sky.
Some people fall in love and find Quicksand.
Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback. — LCDR Data