Can you name this song?

6 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 840
Reviews 168
I've had this song stuck in my head for a long time, but I cannot find out the name it!
If you can identify it: Artist/Composer/Song name, then I'll give you 100 points!


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=48jh--8Du_M

Thanks!




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 1090
Reviews 43
Always in for a friend.
I found it, it's by Red, intro to end of silence.
link here, wait it takes some time to start.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9sHrrB32UA


Questions are for the briefing room, not the field.
+++ Captain Malachai of the Black Templars +++
If the road is easy, the destination is worthless.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 840
Reviews 168
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

100 points on the way!




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 1090
Reviews 43
No problem, for do we not all serve the Emperor (yes I am a helpless Warhammer 40k freak)?

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.
+++ Verses of Sigismund, Book CIV, Verse I +++
If the road is easy, the destination is worthless.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1287
Reviews 23
Well I shall destroy your so called Emperor ANARCHY FOREVER
Speling mestackes ink.

Flowing scribble

Guns don't kill people, people kill people... And monkeys do (if they have a gun)- Eddie Izzard




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4776
Reviews 75
Oh my gosh! I totally love The End of Silence by Red! They totally rock!
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

If you know what this is from, become my best friend. =)



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint