Stop!

48 posts1, 2, 3, 4
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1090
Reviews 145
I only get this 'cause I've seen the Charlies Angels movies - which includes a part where they dance to this song.

*watches video*

His pants are funny =P

XxxDo




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 8
psh Snow > Vanilla Ice

really, he was a Canadian with a Jamaican accent.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 414
Reviews 271
I couldn't choose between In the name of love and "and stare". Ermahgerd I love oldies but One Republic is my fav band... I chose "and stare" though.
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)



If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman