Why have we suddenly gone from YWS being on fire to.... Why people keep coming to this thread?
Uniaeca was here
here she was
was she here?
coz she was!
"Crazy? I was crazy once, they wrapped me in a pretty white jacket and put me in a pretty white room. And then the worms came. I hate the worms they were hyperactive"... "Hyperactive? I was hyperactive once..."
Uniaeca was here
here she was
was she here?
coz she was!
"Crazy? I was crazy once, they wrapped me in a pretty white jacket and put me in a pretty white room. And then the worms came. I hate the worms they were hyperactive"... "Hyperactive? I was hyperactive once..."
When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men. — avianwings47