Banana

32 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 83957
Reviews 1464
Roo wrote:Haruko, I know the banana phone song. It rocks my socks.
But also... has anyone ever tried to write on a banana? Seriously, go try it...


Er... That sounds a wee bit difficult. xD Nanners are all curvy and roundy.

However! They are yellow/greenish, so black will show up fairly well. ^_^ (Unless your nanners are brown/bruised. ><)
I make my own policies.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1203
Reviews 228
Er... That sounds a wee bit difficult. xD Nanners are all curvy and roundy.


Or if they are all mushy and squishy. xD
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~ Lao-tzu

Attack, IM, or PM me at any time. I will respond. ;)



Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown