Acheivement Unlocked

3 posts
Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1176
Reviews 56
This is a really cool game. Basically, there are all sorts of achievements you have to earn with an elephant going around this course.

I have too much free time, clearly, because I won. I had to use hints on "Meaning of Life", "We Have Liftoff", and "Get Out of Your Seats".

http://www.freewebarcade.com/game/achievement-unlocked/




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6100
Reviews 121
That was a really fun game. I had the hardest time with 'jumping for 10 seconds' and I still don't quite know how I got that one, but it was fun. Obviously, I had no life when I won that one, :wink: .
Some people fall in love and touch the sky.
Some people fall in love and find Quicksand.

- Incubus




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3015
Reviews 157
I lost but it was fun anyway. :)
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?



You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss