the Favorite game

22 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 203
watching tv i guess

What's your favorite book? CAN'T be Twilight, or Harry Potter
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
Hm, probably the host at the moment.


What is your favorite type of hat?
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 203
um beanie those are awesome.

What's your favorite candy?
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
sour patch.


What's your favorite font?
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35199
Reviews 878
Courier New. I adore it!

What's your favourite flower?
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 240
Reviews 36
What's your favorite font?

Black Adder ITC.

Morning Glories are my fav.
Your monthly Bible quote: "Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are decietful." Proverbs 27:6




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35199
Reviews 878
New question, maybe?

I'll do it.

What's your favourite website (besides YWS)?
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?



The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein