No where to run...baby let's hide. Take her in your arms on a chilling winter's night. Watch the stars twinkle and glisten. Know that you've found the one person that will listen. ~*(ME)*~
I've never been to hot topic in my life. I think. No, probably not.
Dyed black hair? Not really, no. And I have no bangs.
I am the exact opposite of tall. =]
I am short, average wait, I straighten my hair and it's only up in a pony tail during track (when I run. Which I did in the snow today! Yay!!). Roses sort of so represent emo-ness...Sort'ov.
A sor tof tall, mildly creepy looking woman with rose red lips, silky dark hair and a smile that says
'I'm not dead, I'm just having a break!!'
"He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. " "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." ~Douglas Adams
Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind