Cant you see that I am fed up with you guys and I'm going to find a bucket now?
Uniaeca was here
here she was
was she here?
coz she was!
"Crazy? I was crazy once, they wrapped me in a pretty white jacket and put me in a pretty white room. And then the worms came. I hate the worms they were hyperactive"... "Hyperactive? I was hyperactive once..."
Uniaeca was here
here she was
was she here?
coz she was!
"Crazy? I was crazy once, they wrapped me in a pretty white jacket and put me in a pretty white room. And then the worms came. I hate the worms they were hyperactive"... "Hyperactive? I was hyperactive once..."
Uniaeca was here
here she was
was she here?
coz she was!
"Crazy? I was crazy once, they wrapped me in a pretty white jacket and put me in a pretty white room. And then the worms came. I hate the worms they were hyperactive"... "Hyperactive? I was hyperactive once..."
Uniaeca was here
here she was
was she here?
coz she was!
"Crazy? I was crazy once, they wrapped me in a pretty white jacket and put me in a pretty white room. And then the worms came. I hate the worms they were hyperactive"... "Hyperactive? I was hyperactive once..."
Uniaeca was here
here she was
was she here?
coz she was!
"Crazy? I was crazy once, they wrapped me in a pretty white jacket and put me in a pretty white room. And then the worms came. I hate the worms they were hyperactive"... "Hyperactive? I was hyperactive once..."
I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction. — Silvern