There is no way that I am going through your posts just to rate one of them...I will give you all ten points.
Rate my...title!
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.
My Title is below my username...it is the other thing in bold~~~~Rate my favorite letter! Squiggly!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.
Um, it must have been bumped off, since there aren't any stories of yours featured. But 6/10 for whatever effort you must have put into it. Rate my signature.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small. — Neil Armstrong