I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:52 am
Firestarter says...

That's seriously interesting...you can't deny the evidence shown there. The only thing that annoys me is they didn't really present an alternative apart from speculating about a missile, nor did they explain why it had been covered up.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:50 am
Shadow Knight says...

Yes that annoyed me too.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:51 am
Boots_snob says...

That's interesting.
Uniaeca was here
here she was
was she here?
coz she was!

"Crazy? I was crazy once, they wrapped me in a pretty white jacket and put me in a pretty white room. And then the worms came. I hate the worms they were hyperactive"... "Hyperactive? I was hyperactive once..."

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:16 pm
Fool says...

That is interesting, i think, at the time, there was more attention focused on the Twin Towers going down rather than the pentagon, so very little was released on that time, and even littler heard afterward, it would have been easy to divert attention to the towers instead. I dont think we will ever know, at least, not in our life times, what happened, its like the JFK assasination, it was covered up, but it was a presidential visit, surley someone was filming what happened and there would have been secuitiry cameras all over the place, but we still dont know what happened, it will be one of those things that remain covered because its not safe to let them out at this time
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg