twilight-aholic...help?

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 709
Reviews 83
I think I'm completely obsessed with twilight....I'm counting down teh days, hours, minutes and seconds till it comes out...right now we have...7 days, 10 hours, 27 min. and 2 seconds till it comes out...help?
"Hello, is this thing on?"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
take deep breaths, deeep cleansing breaths.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9917
Reviews 297
AND STOP LOOKING AT THE SPOILERS to the books you haven't read yet! Go jump someone for them instead. :)
I'm preordering a ticket. nanananana
Me, yes I'm twilight obsessed.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 709
Reviews 83
I HATE you....*glares* <_<.

Yes....Twilight is only.....*takes deep breath*...6 days...11 hours...27 minutes...and...46 seconds away....*crosses fingers* I really wan tto go see it!!!!


Yeah...Kaylyn you are obsessed....hehe *still glareing* >_> ...O_O....:(
"Hello, is this thing on?"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9917
Reviews 297
*taunts and sticks out tongue*
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.



The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown