I was by an ex for like a year. He would call me and whisper threats or write me these really weird notes that said stuff like I'm going to get you or screw you. It was freaky.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld
"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties
Kay Kay wrote:I was by an ex for like a year. He would call me and whisper threats or write me these really weird notes that said stuff like I'm going to get you or screw you. It was freaky.
jeebus.. i'd tell someone or get a restraining order lol
"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages.
'Are you all right?'
Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars." — Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites