It's Wacky Sentence Mania!!

17 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1999
Reviews 106
Frosting cake icecream


Frosakeam




I saw the frosakeam stealing sugar from the frosting factory
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 8
Bed, Sleep, Dreams

Besldr

In my sleep my was dreams were of besldrs, but when I woke up I found a real one in my bed.
"If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keeping your mouth shut.” -Albert Einstein



When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson