Wat were u thinking when u last had an argument with ur parents.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]
Wat were u thinking when u last got a Punishment at school
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]
I'd better stop eating now ... I've already had half a bread, a bar of chocolate, ice cream, mummies buttercookies, another bar of chocolate, a piece of applepie and again another bar of chocolate ... I'm not hungry. I just want cake. I love cake. I should stop eating now. And I will ... afther this last piece, well ... the one after that. Maybe.
What were you thinking when you were not paying attention in class at all and had to answer but you had no clue what the question was (or in wich you were)?
He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night. — Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart