also a couple with multiple adresses, or people I hardly speak too ...
I might talk to 20 of them (10 regularly).
I also have two people I only know from forums (speak to them regularly too and I'm always prepared to add more *hint*)
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.
I barely use any of them, except for AIM, which is the only one I am on most of the time. I used to have about 100 but I deleted a bunch of them because they never signed on.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.
More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie. — Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes