We can't stop here...

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6517
Reviews 402
This is bat country!

Image



I'm watching that movie right now. :P
How am I not myself?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
*falls over laughing*

Love it!
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3015
Reviews 157
xD.

Awesome! :)
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Bats, Cats, I love them.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?



Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners