Shuffle That Playlist!

690 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 46
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6517
Reviews 402
5/10 ... I don't like most of those bands.

1. Paranoid Android - Radiohead
2. We Will Become Silhouettes - Postal Service
3. Let's Not Shit Ourselves - Bright Eyes
4. Three Days at Sea (Three Years Lost) - Great Lake Swimmers
5. Way Out - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
How am I not myself?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3214
Reviews 137
I know of Radiohead, Postal Service, and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. So, I give you 7 and a half/10. :P

1. Television, Television- OK Go

2. Hospital Bed Crawl- The Hush Sound

3. In The Garage- Weezer

4. Wish You Were Here- Incubus

5. Dress Up In You- Belle & Sebastian

To be blunt, if the next person doesn't know Weezer or dislikes them, you've never actually lived. xD
eviscerate your fragile frame
spill it out in ragged form
a thousand different versions of yourself.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3454
Reviews 694
9.5/10 Niice bands.

1. Meet Virginia - Train

2. Uh-Oh I'm falling in love again - jimmie rodgers (thank you to 1954 for that one)

3. Go -stereogram

4. stacey's mom - fountains of wayne

5. feeling a moment - feeder
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 840
Reviews 168
6/10 I've never heard of any of those bands/people.

1: He's a Pirate- Hanz Zimmer

2: CrushCrushCrush - Paramore

3:Main Title- Danny Elfman/Corpse Bride

4: Turning Japanese- The Vapours

5: Faint- Linkin Park




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1330
Reviews 900
I love Turning Japanese so much. xD

Because I know and like most of those (A little over Linken Park) and despite your not knowing Train and Feeder... I'll give you a 9/10. ^^


1. Missed the Boat - Modest Mouse.

2. I Cried Like a Silly Boy - Devotchka.

3. Please Please Please - Final Fantasy.

4. Candy Shop - Andrew Bird.

5. Mami Gato - Medeski, Martin & Wood.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 890
Reviews 115
Modest Mouse and Final Fantasy (I love that one too!) 8/10

An Envoy to the Open Fields - Mew
Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec - Final Fantasy VIII OST
I Feel You - Placebo
What Do They Know - Mindless Self Indulgence
Mother - Tori Amos




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1330
Reviews 900
Oooh, I like. 7/10.

1. Buena - Morphine.

2. All The Trees Of The Field Will Clap Their Hands - Sufjan Stevens.

3. Rental Car - Beck.

4. Vegetable - Radiohead.

5. . I Cried Like a Silly Boy - Devotchka.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8846
Reviews 531
10/10. Devotchka, seriously? I love you right now.

:P

1. Lust for Life - Iggy Pop

2. So Long to the Headstrong - Fleet Foxes

3. Elvis Imitators - Jimmy Buffett

4. Find Your Grail from Spamalot

5. Take Me to the Riot - Stars
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 27175
Reviews 387
mmmm. I don't recognize any of those Cal, except for Find Your Holy Grail, so I suppose I'll award you a 7/10 just because I like your taste in fanmix music, and so the songs I don't recognize must be amazing.

1.) Hellraiser - Motörhead
2.) Can't Erase It - Jars Of Clay
3.) Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours - The Smiths
4.) Please Baby - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
5.) Highway to Hell - AC/DC

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2242
Reviews 695
Kylan the only song that I know and love on your list is Highway to Hell but I'm giving you a 10/10 because whatever music you listen to must help inspire your great stories.

Leave out all the rest-Linkin Park
Monsoon-Tokyo Hotel
Natural Disaster-Plain White T's
Angel-Natasha Bedingfield
Daydreams-Adele
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8846
Reviews 531
7/10. I like your choice in artists.

1. We Don't Mean that Much - The Wombats

2. The Riddle from The Scarlet Pimpernel

3. Librarian - My Morning Jacket

4. Music is Math - Boards of Canada

5. Let's Make Love and Listen to Death from Above - CSS
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1419
Reviews 28
6/10 because I've never heard of any of the artists.

1. Sawdust & Diamonds - Joanna Newsom
2. Rubberband Girl - Kate Bush
3. Crucify - Tori Amos
4. Breathless - The Corrs
5. Wuthering Heights - Kate Bush




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 335
7/10... Not familiar with most of them, but Tori Amos is cool and I've heard good things about Kate Bush.

1. Act of the Apostle- Belle and Sebastian

2.A Lack of Color-Death Cab for Cutie

3. Fidelity- Regina Spektor

4. Change Your Mind- The Killers

5. Phantom of the Opera techno remix- I don't even know who. XD
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3214
Reviews 137
9/10 I know all of those! For once... o.o

1. John, Let Me Go- Sondre Lerche

2. Paper Shoes- Incubus

3. If I Could- Jack Johnson

4. To Be Myself Completely- Belle & Sebastian

5. Amber- 311 (Whoa, amber is the color of your energy! xD I love that song.)
eviscerate your fragile frame
spill it out in ragged form
a thousand different versions of yourself.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 253
8/10 ^ I don't relly like female singers like Marissa Nadler (which is odd, I know, but their voices are sometimes just too high pitched)

1. A Twist in My Story- Secondhand Serenade

2. 11:11 P.M.- The All-American Rejects

3. How To Save A Life- The Fray

4. Burn This City - Cartel

5. Hands Open-Snow Patrol
"Just saying none of us want to conquer the world won't stop some other idiot from trying."
~Liberty and Justice, by Paul Dini

www.batmanworldblog.blogspot.com



Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman