I got my old magazine job back (=

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 103
Could you please go there it's kind of a ghost town right now. Because, they just set up thier new website. Thanks. Anyway, I am currently, a contributor there incase you wanted to know.


http://www.teenscenemag.com/
Check out my website for my Photography.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3015
Reviews 157
I'm joining it right now. :)
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 103
Thanks.
Check out my website for my Photography.



For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett