Help me, guys!

19 posts1, 2

Which one is the bestest?

  • 1. Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty). She's so you. 14%
  • 2. Puss-In-Boots..haha...that's awesome. No votes
  • 3. Stitch!!! No votes
  • 4. Not the gumdrop buttons! 29%
  • 5. The prettyful one... aww, it's sweet. No votes
  • 6. This one! It rocks my socks, yo 14%
  • 7. Zee muffin! That's freekin' awesome... 14%
  • 8. Boo! I miss her... 29%

Total votes: 7

User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 176
Number 7!! That muffin is ace.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9907
Reviews 506
I like sex.
I wrote the above just for you.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18178
Reviews 1259
Unus.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23925
Reviews 570



Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind